5.04.2009

My final final

Today started the same as any other normal day during my college career but ended very differently. I woke up early to study my note cards, had a tall non-fat raspberry mocha from Starbucks, looked over my study guide, had the nervous butterflies in the bottom of my stomach, and probably said I was going to fail at least ten times, you know the normal stuff.

However, today after I finished my final exam it meant I was finished with college. My husband informed me of this as soon as I came home to relax and unwind from the stressful past couple of weeks. He said, "So Cass, what's next?". Honestly, after my trip to Europe I have no idea.

I am definitely still searching for a full time position in public relations in Charlotte but I have no clue how long that will take. In order not to hyperventilate, I tell myself to just take it one step at a time and enjoy the time off to breath because I have the rest of my life to work.

Meanwhile, I am super psyched because two weeks from today I will be on a plane to LONDON!!

Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment