5.03.2009

New to blogging...

Today I am a new blogger...well if you don't count the 140 characters on Twitter. I thought it would be a good time to record my thoughts and emotions since I will be graduating college in about six days.

It is definitely a bitter sweet time for me because while I am excited to be finished with stressing over classes, finals, and papers I know that the real world awaits me. Because I went to college in the town that I grew up in I am anxious to get out there and experience something new. I will be moving with my hubby to Charlotte in June and we couldn't be more excited.

I am so blessed because my amazing husband has supported my decision to study abroad in London for three weeks. The majority of my thoughts the last few weeks have been so distracted by the excitement to finally get on the plane to cross the big pond. During my trip I will be staying in London for the majority of my time and visiting Rome and Paris on my free weekends.

Please check out my blog on a regular basis to stay updated on my European adventures! Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment